Item No.: ndfeb-b
Bonded NdFeB Magnet
Bonded NdFeB Magnet is also a important model of Neodymium magnet.
Bonded NdFeB magnet have a widely applications in micromotors used in computer and it's peripheral apparatus, OA products, digital appliances and automobiles, such as spindle motors for HDD, CDR, CD-RW, pick-up motors, synchronous motor and PM stepping motors and so on.
* Bonded NdFeB magnet lies between Sintered NdFeB magnet and Ferrite magnet in properties and is more stable.
* Precise demensional tolerance (0.01mm), free from further maching, Easy for pressing into difference shapes like whin-wll rings, arcs and others.
* Radial magnetization and multi-pole magnetization.
* Much higher corrosion resistance in comparision with Sintered NdFeB magnets.
* Making motors more ligher for its weight and is the ideal component of micro-motors
* Anisotropic bonded magnets with stronger magnetic property can be developed.
Production Flow of Bonded NdFeB Magnet：
|1. Material Powder||2. Pressing||3. Curing|
|4. Grinding and Ultrasonic Cleaning||5. ED Coating and CUring||6. Magnetization|
|7. Final Inspection|